Ermes Department Stores Plc – Fashion Buyer
Ermes Group, member of CTC Group, the largest and most diversified retail organization in Cyprus, seeks to recruit a Buyer for the fashion division. The job will be located in Nicosia, Cyprus.
You will join our dynamic team and you will be responsible for:
- Range/ allocations planning from brand level to department level down to category and sub category etc.
- Managing sales and stock, orders and deliveries, promotions and markdowns to maximise profits and minimise terminal stock.
- Preparing, monitoring and reviewing departmental analysis in line with company and brand’s strategy.
- Managing availability from supplier to stores and customers.
- Liaising with other colleagues on Space Planning, Logistics and Inventory Management, Replenishment, Offers preparations and Marketing initiatives and Stores.
- Liaising with peers of partners and suppliers.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree in related field.
- At least 2 years of experience in fashion buying/merchandising.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills, demonstrate good commercial awareness and be able to plan, organize and solve problems.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite – especially Excel at advanced level. Ability to handle large arrays of figures using Excel 2010.
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Good working knowledge of Merchandising, Planning, Allocations and Inventory retail core concepts.
- Customer focus, team oriented and with strong communication skills. An individual that fosters an atmosphere of mutual respect and collaboration.
- An effective liaison between brand managers team and stores.
- Must be detail oriented and able to analyze issues from its root cause.
- Past experience in merchandising systems (price and markdown, planning and allocation) and good command of additional languages will be considered a plus.
REMUNERATION AND BENEFITS
A very attractive remuneration package plus benefits will be offered to the successful candidate according to qualifications and experience.
To apply please fill in the form below and upload your CV and / or covering letter OR send your CV, to email@example.com quoting job title.
Applications will be accepted until 28 of February 2019.
All applications will be maintained in strict confidence.