CTC Automotive Ltd – Hilti Sales & Field Engineer
CTC Automotive Ltd, member of the CTC Group, seeks to recruit a highly motivated individual for the position of Hilti Sales & Field Engineer in Nicosia.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Build-up of Multi Level Network within dedicated Engineer and Design Firms.
- Calculate and formulate product solutions based on customer requirements.
- Prepare technical submittals, bill of material, specification write ups for Engineering products, and follow up with influencers to include on specification documents.
- Provide technical support for Hilti customers through trainings and seminars to consultants, contractors and influencers.
- Coordinate and communicate with sales forces to ensure sales of specified engineering products.
- Develop strong relationships with the technical decision makers at customers’ offices to assure a high degree of success in achieving favourable Hilti Product Specifications and within the assigned segment.
- Create call plan schedule for all assigned projects.
- Provide technical support for Hilti products. Support function includes, but not limited to, product demonstration, design solutions, bill of materials, estimation and submittals for all Hilti engineering products.
- Coordinate with sales team to solve contractors’ issues using Hilti engineering products and assist them in closing sales opportunities of engineering products through coaching as well as proactively generate new business opportunities.
- Develop and maintain appropriate projects/accounts tracking systems, including activity and progress reporting and action plans.
- Identify market needs and monitor market trends in order to achieve position marketing and new products, as well as services and ideas for new products.
- Acts as a Brand Ambassador for Hilti.
KEY SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- University Degree in Civil Engineering or any other similar field.
- Previous experience as Technical Consultant will be an advantage.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Excellent written and verbal use of both Greek and English Language.
- Customer oriented attitude.
- Demonstrate ability to analyse information and evaluate results in order to choose the best solution to solve problems.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks, competing priorities and commitment to meet deadlines.
- Demonstrate ability to be persistent in the face of obstacles.
- Demonstrate ability to work as a part of a team.
- Ability to research, analyse and present material clearly and concisely.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build effective relationships and inspire trust and confidence.
- Ability to work under pressure.
The Company offers an attractive package, benefits, continuous training and professional experience in a dynamic and pleasant working environment.
As part of our commitment to the protection of your personal data, please submit your CV through www.ctcgroup.com/careers by the 21st of May 2022. We will only contact you if you have been selected as a potential candidate for this position.
All applications will be treated with confidentiality.